SEPTEMBER'S ARTISTS!!!

POET OF THE MONTH - EMINEM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pic from Beepworld (Germany)


[Eminem]

Since I'm in a position to talk to these kids and they listen
I ain't no politician but I'll kick it with 'em a minute
Cause see they call me a menace; and if the shoe fits I'll wear it
But if it don't, then y'all' swallow the truth grin and bear it
Now who's these king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics
Usin’ his music to steer it, sharin’ his views and his merits
But there's a huge interference - they're sayin’ you shouldn't hear it
Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
as a motherfuckin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrassed
And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
You fuckin’ do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!
(Ha ha!) And do you have any clue what I had to do to get here I don't
think you do so stay tuned and keep your ears glued to the stereo
Cause here we go - he's {*Jigga joint Jigga-chk-Jigga*}
And I'm the sinister, Mr. Kiss-My-Ass it's just a RENEGADE!!

ME UP AT DOES by EE Cummings is by far my favorite poem of all time. A one-liner that shoots you straight in the heart.

(Me up at does)

out of the floor
quietly Stare

a poisoned mouse

still who alive

is asking What
have i done that

You wouldn't have...

PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
photo by Irina @ Irina's Public Gallery

Simply beautiful...

MUSICIANS OF THE MONTH -
ART OFFICIAL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alternative Hop-Hop mixed with elegance and a Latin flavor. When I say music with elegance, I mean a live band with real instruments...a far cry from usual modern music. Picture yourself chillin at home with special friends and a good bottle of red wine on a rainy day. You popped their CD in (from www.artofficialmusic.net), and you're in heaven...

Listen to one of their hits. Art Official - Remember The Days


Instrumentation
Logics – Vocalist
Newsense – Vocalist
Keith Cooper – Saxophone/Flute
Danny Perez – Keyboard
Ralf Valencia – Bass Manny Patino – Drums
Posted on 5:09 PM by Lisa Ford and filed under , , , | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

ZODCORE said... @ September 22, 2009 at 12:19 PM

More like Poet of all time. Yea, yea I know Tupac, Biggie blah, blah, blah.........DUDE both those guy's R dead so they cant tune up there skills, but this white boy is alive and still maken music.
Why has'nt some of the greats(that r alive and U pick who ever) challenge this man 1 on 1?

That PHOTO of those chics is pretty awesome to.

That album cover looks like a robot pasted a bunch of garbage together and called it art(somebody's good in photoshop). Hand drawn art is alway's the best route, look at Kanye last album cover, now that was awesome.